This famous saying holds absolutely true for Devanahalli. This suburb of Namma Bengaluru gained prominence in Bangalore real estate and became the talk of the town from 2008 with the opening of the International Airport.
Here is why Devanahalli is the best place to invest in Bengaluru.
1. International Airport :
The Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli is spread over 400 acres and is the third busiest airport handling passenger traffic. It is also the second largest airport in the country and one of its kinds in Karnataka changing Devanahalli real estate trend.
2. Easy Travel:
Located in North Bengaluru you can reach Devanahalli easily making it one of the best place to invest in Bangalore. It is
- Reachable via NH7 via Hebbal. It’s a 6 lane highway.
- In Phase 2 of Namma Bengaluru project, Devanahalli will get metro connectivity, as well.
3. KIADB Investment Region:
The Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) is proposed in this area by the government of Karnataka making it perfect if you want to buy a property in Devnahalli Bangalore
- First ITIR proposed near the Airport.
- Planned over 2000 acres of land.
4. KIADB Infrastructure:
There are four industrial areas spread across 4000 acres and are proposed to house
- 900 acres Aerospace Park
- 1000 acres Aerospace SEZ
- 1000 acres IT Park
- 1100 acres Hardware Park
- 50 acres IFCI Financial City
The technology and Research & Development Centers of most leading IT companies is being planned in Devanahalli, which is giving prominence to properties in Devanahalli. Shell is one such big-name located at Bengaluru Hardware Park in Devanahalli Industrial Park.
The other prominent commercial developments taking place in this location include
- Aerospace Park, SEZ, IT & Hardware Park near the southern boundary of BIAL.
- The Aerospace Park will have 56 large and mid-size companies like Boeing, Airbus, and Bombardier.
- Wipro and Starrag Heckert are already set up in Aerospace Park.
- Around 20000 new jobs are expected in Aerospace Park.
- Tata Elxi and other big names are coming up in Hardware Park
- 50-acre Global Financial District is being built by IFCI.
6. Devanahalli Business Park:
Spread over 400 acres, this business park will have hospital, retail, and hospitality infrastructure. Right next to the northern boundary of BIAL, it will have
- 2 IT Parks on 50 acres
- Central Business District in 35 acres
- 3 Hospitals in 26 acres
- 22 acres of Retail and Hospitality Space
- Incubator Hub
- 25 acres Finance District
- 5 Acres Office Complex
- 10 acres Aviation Academy
- 35 acres BICC
- 25 acres Good Assembly Unit
While, some of these parks are already functional, others are expected to set-up soon. In addition, there are already some prominent schools and hospitals in Devanahalli and its proximity. Moreover, you will never get bored over the weekends, when you stay close to buzzing weekend getaways in one of the best properties in Bangalore.
Emerging as the gateway to future Bengaluru, it’s time you invest in Devanahalli and reap the many benefits of superior living and great returns on your investment. If investing in plots is on your mind, then check here .Our Bharathi Enclave project is already completed and Merusri Springs is ongoing. You can check plots in both these projects for investment and live-in purpose. Pre-Booking is also open for Merusri Satyavan. Enjoy smart living like never before in these world-class projects, which you can monitor anytime, anywhere. Why wait? reach our customer support desk today and invest in this new hotspot, the future of Bengaluru.